Group Five Photosports is a privately held commercial photo and video production and distribution company based in the Denver suburb of Littleton, Colorado. We specialize in producing websites, DVDs, and BluRay video featuring female glamour, swimwear and lingerie models from all across the USA.
History & Ownership
The company was first established as a limited partnership (LTD) in November of 1983 to produce and market sports photography. It was literally a Group of Five photographers shooting Photos of Sports. The company started by doing retail photography at youth and high school sporting events, along with local auto and motorcycle race tracks.
Within the first few years the company began working more and more with female models, usually in swimwear next to fancy cars or motorcycles for magazines, calendars and posters, and by 1989 products featuring attractive female models became the company's sole focus as it is today.
In 2002 original partner James S. Grady, along with Colorado attorney Kent Krausman, acquired all outstanding shares from the remaining partners and converted the business to a Nevada Limited Liability Company (LLC). Kent Krausman passed away in 2003 and the Nevada company was converted to a Colorado Limited Liability Company in 2011.
James S. Grady of Avon, Colorado is the Managing General Partner of Group Five Photosports, LLC and all related entities.
Interested parties can review our standing with the State of Colorado at this link by typing "Group Five Photosports" in the first search box and clicking "Search".
Brands, Copyrights, Trademarks & Domains
We currently manage a portfolio of 108 domain names, representing 19 distinct brands and 12 trademarks.
Photographers & videographers within our management team control and license more than 13,000 photographs, videos or movies registered at the United States Copyright Office and/or on file at the Library of Congress.
Interested parties can review a sample of those Copyright Registrations at the United States Copyright Office by clicking this link and typing our manager's name "Grady, James S" in the first search box, highlighting the "Name" option and clicking "Begin Search".
A sampling of our Brands, Trademarks and Domains include Jimmy Stephans™, TrueTeenBabes™, TrueBabes™, TeenGlamourGirls™, Jaclynn Marie™ and TrueModels™.
We have begun marketing products and new ventures using the entity names of Group Five Media, LLC, Group Five Studios, LLC and Group Five Media Networks, LLC. This company name change is long overdue as we diversify our business. Our current production is more than 50% video related, as opposed to still photos, and no longer involves sports of any type. Clearly the term "Photosports" no longer applies.
We expect the full transition to be complete in 2019.
Current, Development & Offline Projects
Our current projects, work, investments and partnerships include:
- TrueBabes.com is our college girl themed subscription website featuring lingerie and nude photo & HD video imagery of female models in the 18-24 age range.
- TrueSMTP.com provides transactional and advertising Simple Mail Transfer Service (SMTP) email delivery services to our websites, partner websites in the same market segment, and those that wish to advertise to our proven customer base via our weekly newsletters.
- TrueDMCA.com provides content protection and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) services to subscription websites, independent producers, webcam models, photographers and videographers.
- PhotoShootLive.com is the domain for our partnership with the WorldStream, Accedo and Masa IP TV companies to create a reality TV style show featuring aspiring swimwear and lingerie models. Source material was produced in July 2018 and a pilot episode was submitted in September 2018. Additional edits have been requested and we expect to resubmit after the holiday season.
Our projects planned or in development include:
- TrueModels.com we plan to develop into a model, photographer, videographer social site similar to ModelMayhem.com in 2019 with a few additional features and resources. We expect to begin work on the project in early 2019 after expansion of our office is completed and additional staff is hired.
- TrueNudes.com we plan to develop into a video based nude model website similar to X-Art.com in 2019 showcasing streaming visual content produce by videographers and featuring models from around the world. We expect to begin work on the project in early 2019 after expansion of our office is completed and additional staff is hired.
- TrueMP4s.com we plan to develop into a video sales website similar to ManyVids.com in 2019 showcasing downloadable and live visual content produce by videographers and models from around the world. We expect to begin work on the project in early 2019 after expansion of our office is completed and additional staff is hired.
Our offline projects:
- Studio expansion is planned for our production building in Littleton after a neighboring tenant moves. At that time we plan remodeling that will allow us to make the building available as a rental production facility.
Links around this site with further info.